Thursday, July 19, 2007

Thank God for friends


Man do I thank God for my friends today I was thinking and then thats when it hit me on how much I should be thankfull for i should be thankfull for my friends who care for me and thats when i thought back to how long u can keep a friend me and my friend Bree have been friends since the fourth grade without fighting to much that we stoped being friends I love Bree inside and out shes like a sister to me because she is like always there for me and only five blocks away from me if i need her . This picture was taken after we had the time of our lives in my backyard swimming in the pool if theres anyone u know u can look up to besides ur parents its friends and thats why i think my God above for the great friends I have and the great friends to come when we met in high school I love my heavenly father and I lOVE FRIENDS !

No comments: