Tuesday, July 17, 2007

North Carolina trip


Like two weeks ago I got the chance to go to North Carolina on a missions trip for my church We went to Morehead city NC. I got the chance to actually feel God working through me why I was painting a house .I could also see how much I should be thankfull for because I am so blessed from God for what I have because down there they have very little .This trip turned out to be life changing for me I met so many new people and one great leader Kelli even through pastor Kevins talk on how we are servents of God and how we should bring some North Carolina to Michigan I could hear God speaking through to me telling me what all needed to be changed in my life and it was so true it was everything I needed to change . This trip was just what i needed to go on and I am so blessed that God handpicked me out of all the people to go and I plan on going on this trip again next year !

1 comment:

Ose said...

This is wonderful! It's so easy to not see the "big picture" when you get busy with every day stuff, huh! Those folks there were touched and so were you!