Monday, July 16, 2007

New to this whole blogging thing


Ok so like my mom and alot of my moms family has one of these and so I thought it would be kool if I got one to so like yeah not only that but also so I can keep intouch with u family members some in which I haven't met yet not only that but just so u know I am http://daysoflilaslife.blogspot.com/ 's daughter u should met her shes one amazing person we live in Michigan why my cousins and my anuts live in Arkansas its really hard to keep intouch so we seem to try to through blogging well my mom does and i thought i looked fun so i joined in hopefully u guys don't mind .

2 comments:

Ose said...

Welcome to blogging! We'd like to see you add your picture! Tell us about your trip to Florida with all those kids! Well...you've got lots to share! Have fun!

Riley said...

Hey. It's Riley. Nice blog? I dont't know what to say? Bye.