Friday, August 31, 2007

Happy birthday Whitney




Over the years my sister has always been there for me no matter what through the good and the bad times and sure we have our moments but its her big day on Sunday and all i can say is i am happy for u whitney turning 20 years old is a big thing because u are now offically a adult no more being a teen i am soo glad to have u in my life and to call u my sister i love u sooo dearly and very much and i am really excited to be going to ohio to celatbrate ur birthday as a family and to be going to cedar point what a cool way to spend ur birthday i just want you to know even if there are some hard times in your life and even if u may hate me i will always be there for u no matter what happens or no matter what u face because ur my sister and my bestfriend at times i love u and i am excited to see what this new age brings you HAPPY BIRTHDAY WHITNEY I LOVE U DEARLY YOUR SISTER TAYLOR !

1 comment:

Sunny said...

aww this is really sweet taylor. this just proves that no matter how much ur sister gets on ur nerves u still love her = ].